This section contains links to our privacy notices which include details about how we collect, manage, store and protect data, and explain the types of data that we hold and how we use data.
This privacy notice aims to clarify:
- what information we collect about you
- how we may use information we collect about you
- disclosure of your details to others
- how long we will keep your information for
- your rights
- our data protection policy
- how to contact us
Where we link to third party websites, they will have their own privacy and cookies policies and it is your responsibility to review these. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the policies of third party websites.
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you request a prospectus or a call back, or register for an Open Event, we will store your information. This can consist of information such as your name, email address, postal address, telephone or mobile number, number of children, their ages and names. How long this information is stored for depends on whether your child/children subsequently become a pupil/pupils at Great Walstead School. Click here to view our data protection policy.
2. HOW WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information gathered about you may be used for the following purposes:
- to contact you in relation to any service you have requested, such as a prospectus or call back
- to deal with any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make
- in relation to any contribution you have submitted to us, such as photographs
- to send marketing communications relating to our business, which we believe may be of interest to you
- to send email communications where you have agreed that we can get in touch
- to send out general communications to administer the website
- to improve your browsing experience by personalising the website to enable your use of the services available on the website
3. WHEN WILL WE DISCLOSE YOUR DETAILS?
We will not pass your information to any third parties and will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required for legal reasons (i.e. by police). If at any time you no longer wish to receive marketing correspondence from us, please contact us and we will remove you from our records.
4. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
How long information is stored depends on whether your child/children are, or become, a pupil/pupils of Great Walstead School.
5. YOUR RIGHTS
We comply fully with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998. This includes your right to access the information we hold about you. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
7. OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Please see are policies here.
8. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this privacy notice or our treatment of your personal data, please write to us, emailing Ailsa.Wolfaardt@greatwalstead.co.uk or by post to The Bursar, Great Walstead School, East Mascalls Lane, Lindfield, Haywards Heath, RH16 2QL.